...college life memories...

...college life memories...
Sweet N Sour

Monday, February 1, 2010

...My new Hobbies lately...

well, to be honest I'm kind of nerd person that only love to reading novels and listening to the music...
Before this, I just being static towards my hobbies.
which means I didn't used to change it or doing other's thing.
but FYI...
since entering the tertiary level and this college life..
I think some of my hobbies and interest had change a bit...

For the first sem - I like to spend my time at the college...
second sem - love being at outside rather then in college...
third sem - love to go outing and hang out with my friends...
forth sem - the senior year (like to watch the freshee with their innoncent face)
fifth sem(this year) - just being focus with my HTML studies...(which need lots of exercise)

Love being here sooo much!!
...Friendship 4eva...

0 comments:

Post a Comment