...college life memories...

...college life memories...
Sweet N Sour

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


My College Life





My life in College is going to be the sweetest memory in my life.
Getting knew with lot's of friends and people from different state and culture make me feels that the world is open wide
The experience and the excitement is the most memorable moment that I had ever experienced.
Having a good friends here is like being in a big family with a great sisterhood feelings.
By the way, i came to this college with my bestfriends Sharija and Pietha.
We were friends since we was 15 years old and together we enter the college life.
It makes us gets much closer with each other and it is great to experienced the college world with your bestfriend.
In the college I got to know with Huda and Sarah and Syakirah(our little sister), we get along each other since we were sem 1.
Experienced the hard life and go through all of it together is the most valuable thing that i will remember till the end

....THANKS FOR THE GREAT FRIENDSHIP MY FRIENDS....


....FRIENDSHIP TILL THE END!!....






Pietha and Sharija

Me and Huda

Me and Sarah

Me and Syakirah


The Trio

~...TOGETHER FOREVER...~






0 comments:

Post a Comment